Hope & Possibility® (founded in 2003 by Trisha Meili, author of I Am the Central Park Jogger, A Story of Hope and Possibility) is the signature race of Achilles. The Hope & Possibility® Race, welcomes athletes of all abilities, from elite runners to walkers to wheelers.
Schedule of Events
- 6:00 AM – Race Village Opens
- 6:00 AM – 7:15 AM Race Registration & Packet Pick-Up*
- 7:30 AM – Tribute to Nashville's First Responders followed by the National Anthem
- 8:00 AM – 5-Miler (Handcycle, Pushrim Racing Chair) START
- 8:05 AM – 5-Miler (Pushrim Manual Wheelchair) START
- 8:10 AM – 5-Miler START
- 8:15 AM – 1-Miler START
- 9:30 AM – AWARDS
*There will be a hard stop for on-site registration. We will not be able to accommodate anyone not in line to register by 7:15 AM to allow time to get to the starting line for participants and race volunteers.
Please note: Service animals and strollers are welcome are more than welcome! Pets and headphones are discouraged for the safety of all participants.